Friday 20 November 2009

getting older....and not wiser...

i'm not a fan of kanye to say the least and i'm firmly sure he has a team of 'minions' who are the real source of his 'taste' how can i be sure of this?....i saw/heard this on universe city this morning...lovely...but im pretty sure kanye's not been near a cms recently...



australian 20 year old jonathan keps the summer vibes from down under bubbling up top with this poppy number that makes me wonder where my musical snobbery went...the scarves and hats and gloves are out but the summer from under makes me remember these things i saw when looking up in tarifa, new york ,new zealand, canada and denmark...













the clearest day in new zealand



me and harry lose our minds...



"pardon me..."



same same

No comments:

Post a Comment